Free Download StataCorp Stata MP 16 for Windows PC also known as Stata/MP provides the most extensive multicore support of any statistics and data management package. Stata/MP is the fastest and largest version of Stata. Almost every computer can take advantage of the advanced multiprocessing capabilities of Stata/MP.
StataCorp Stata MP Overview
Stata/MP lets you analyze data in one-half to two-thirds the time compared with Stata/SE on inexpensive dual-core laptops and in one-quarter to one-half the time on quad-core desktops and laptops. Stata/MP runs even faster on multiprocessor servers. Stata/MP supports up to 64 cores/processors. Stata/SE can analyze up to 2 billion observations. Stata/MP can analyze 10 to 20 billion observations on the largest computers currently available and is ready to analyze up to 1 trillion observations once computer hardware catches up. Stata/MP also allows 120,000 variables compared to 32,767 variables allowed by Stata/SE. Some procedures are not parallelized and some are inherently sequential, meaning they run the same speed in Stata/MP. For a complete assessment of Stata/MP’s performance, including command-by-command statistics. Stata/MP is the multiprocessor and multicore version of Stata. It’s primary purpose is to run faster. Most of the new features in Stata have been parallelized to run faster on Stata/MP, sometimes much faster.
- Bayesian multilevel models
- Panel-data tobit with random co-efficients
- Multilevel regression for interval-censored data
- Multilevel tobit regression for censored data
- Panel-data cointegration tests
- Tests for multiple breaks in time series
- Multiple-group SEM for continuous, binary, ordered, and count outcomes
- Multiple-group multilevel SEM
- Power analysis for cluster randomized designs
- Power analysis for linear regression models
- Heteroskedastic linear regression
- Poisson with sample selection
- Zero-inflated ordered probit
- Add your own power and sample-size methods
- Transparency on graphs
- Stream random-number generator
Discover the Cutting-Edge Capabilities of StataCorp Stata MP
- Parallel Processing:
- Stata MP allows users to run analyses in parallel, distributing the computational workload across multiple processors or cores. This can significantly reduce the time required for complex analyses and simulations.
- Large Datasets:
- Stata MP is specifically designed to handle large datasets. It efficiently manages memory and processing power to accommodate the increased demands of working with extensive and complex data.
- Multicore Support:
- Stata MP is optimized to make use of multiple processor cores, taking advantage of modern multicore computer architectures. This enables faster execution of statistical analyses and simulations.
- Efficient Memory Management:
- Stata MP is engineered to efficiently use available memory, allowing users to work with larger datasets without sacrificing performance. This is crucial for researchers dealing with extensive data in various fields.
- Parallelizable Commands:
- Certain commands in Stata are parallelizable, meaning they can be executed concurrently on different processors. This includes many statistical procedures and simulations, providing a significant speedup in processing time.
- Improved Performance for Specific Procedures:
- Stata MP is particularly beneficial for procedures that involve intensive computation, such as bootstrapping, simulations, and certain types of regression analyses. Users can experience substantial time savings when running these analyses on a multiprocessor system.
- Enhanced Productivity:
- The increased computational speed and efficiency offered by Stata MP contribute to enhanced productivity for researchers and analysts working with large and complex datasets. This is especially important in fields where quick turnaround times for analyses are crucial.
Unlocking the Potential: StataCorp Stata MP
StataCorp’s Stata MP, a powerful statistical software, boasts a comprehensive set of features that cater to diverse research needs. One of its key strengths lies in the realm of Bayesian multilevel models, providing researchers with advanced tools for probabilistic modeling. Additionally, Stata MP supports Panel-data tobit with random coefficients, facilitating the analysis of censored data in longitudinal studies. Its capabilities extend to Multilevel regression for interval-censored data and Multilevel tobit regression for handling various forms of censoring. Researchers working with panel data will find the software indispensable for conducting panel-data cointegration tests, while the inclusion of tests for multiple breaks in time series enhances its time-series analysis capabilities. Stata MP also accommodates Multiple-group structural equation modeling (SEM) for a range of outcomes, including continuous, binary, ordered, and count data. Its prowess extends to Multiple-group multilevel SEM, further expanding the possibilities for sophisticated analyses. The software incorporates the ICD-10-CM/PCS coding system, catering to health researchers’ needs. Stata MP stands out by offering power analysis tools tailored for cluster randomized designs, linear regression models, and other scenarios. Heteroskedastic linear regression, Poisson with sample selection, and Zero-inflated ordered probit models are among the specialized regression techniques supported. Stata MP empowers users with the flexibility to add custom power and sample-size methods to suit specific research requirements. Notably, the software prioritizes data visualization by ensuring transparency on graphs. Lastly, the inclusion of a stream random-number generator enhances the reproducibility and reliability of statistical simulations, affirming Stata MP’s position as a versatile and robust statistical tool for researchers across disciplines.
Software Name: StataCorp Stata MP for windows
Software File Name: StataCorp-Stata-MP-16.0.rar
Software Version: v16.0
Size of File: 362 MB
Creators: StataCorp LLC
Mode of Operation: Offline (Once installed, you may use it without an internet connection.)
System Specifications and Technical Information
- Required is a multicore CPU with 64-bit capability.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Enables Windows 10 Creator Edition support
- 4 GB of free hard disc space is needed for installation; flash storage devices cannot be installed on removable media.
- 1024 x 768 screen (1280 x 800 preferred)
- Preferable: GPU card advised by Adobe for GPU-accelerated performance