Free Download Rufus offline Installer or Portable latest version for Windows PC. It is a utility that helps format and creates bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pen drives, memory sticks, etc.
Rufus Portable is a USB formatting utility that also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights. This tool is the most popular software for Windows 10 bootable USB tools. It has a user-friendly interface that most users like the Windows Format panel. It allows fast selection of the desired device, partition scheme, particular system type, file system type (exFAT, FAT32, NTFS, UDF), cluster size, and a new volume label. From the drop-down menu, connected devices are detected and selected easily. Rufus is tiny but mighty and one of the most popular tools in its respective category and ensures straightforward formatting and bootable USB drive creation.
- Format USB, flash card, and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones.
- Create Windows To Go drives.
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation
- Perform bad blocks checks, including the detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation is required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
Discover the Cutting-Edge Capabilities of Rufus
- Bootable USB Creation: Rufus excels in creating bootable USB drives for various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and others. This is particularly useful for installing operating systems on computers without an optical drive or for systems that require a fresh installation.
- UEFI and Legacy Support: Rufus supports both UEFI and legacy BIOS systems, providing compatibility with a wide range of devices.
- Fast and Lightweight: Rufus is known for its speed and efficiency. It is a lightweight application that can quickly create bootable USB drives.
- Bad Block Detection: Rufus includes a feature to check for bad blocks on the USB drive, helping to ensure the integrity of the drive and the data stored on it.
- Partition Schemes and File Systems: Rufus allows users to choose from various partition schemes such as MBR or GPT and supports different file systems, including FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT.
- ISO Image to USB: Rufus can take an ISO image of an operating system or other software and write it to a USB drive, making it a convenient tool for creating installation media.
- Customization Options: Users can customize various settings such as cluster size, volume label, and file system types according to their preferences or specific requirements.
Unlocking the Potential: Rufus
Rufus, a versatile and powerful open-source tool for creating bootable USB drives, offers a myriad of features that make it a preferred choice among users. One of its standout features is the ability to format USB drives, flash cards, and virtual drives to a variety of file systems, including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, UDF, exFAT, and ReFS. Rufus excels in creating DOS bootable USB drives using FreeDOS or MS-DOS, catering to users with specific legacy system requirements. It also supports the creation of both BIOS and UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS options. Furthermore, Rufus facilitates the creation of bootable drives from various sources such as ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.) and bootable disk images, including compressed ones. Notably, it can generate Windows To Go drives efficiently. With a speed twice that of Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin for ISO to USB creation, Rufus stands out in terms of performance. Additionally, it conducts bad block checks, ensuring the integrity of the drives and detecting counterfeit flash drives. The tool also computes MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256 checksums for the selected image, providing an added layer of data verification. Its modern and user-friendly interface supports over 35 languages natively, and with a small footprint, Rufus requires no installation, making it a portable solution. Moreover, being 100% free software under the GPL v3 license, Rufus offers a robust and feature-rich solution for users seeking a reliable bootable USB creation tool.
Software Name: Rufus for windows
Software File Name: Rufus-4.3.2090.rar
Software Version: v4.3.2090
Size of File: 1.6 MB
Mode of Operation: Offline (Once installed, you may use it without an internet connection.)
System Specifications and Technical Information
- Required is a multicore CPU with 64-bit capability.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Enables Windows 10 Creator Edition support
- 4 GB of free hard disc space is needed for installation; flash storage devices cannot be installed on removable media.
- 1024 x 768 screen (1280 x 800 preferred)
- Preferable: GPU card advised by Adobe for GPU-accelerated performance
What’s new Rufus
Rufus, the versatile and user-friendly USB formatting tool, has unveiled a host of exciting new features that further solidify its reputation as an essential utility for tech enthusiasts and professionals alike. The latest version of Rufus introduces a streamlined and intuitive interface, making the process of creating bootable USB drives even more accessible for users of all levels of expertise. Among the standout additions is enhanced compatibility with a broader range of operating systems, ensuring seamless functionality across various platforms. Moreover, Rufus now boasts advanced partitioning options, allowing users to tailor their USB drives with precision and efficiency. The developers have also prioritized security by implementing robust encryption features, safeguarding sensitive data during the USB creation process. With these innovative updates, Rufus continues to set the standard for reliability and efficiency in the realm of USB formatting tools, empowering users to effortlessly manage their bootable drives with confidence and ease.