Free Download Adobe Captivate for Windows PC is an authoring tool developed to create and maintain e-learning projects, including courses, software demonstrations, simulations, presentations, and quizzes.
Adobe Captivate Overview
Adobe Captivate software reimagines how interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. Develop any-screen mobile learning without programming using all-new responsive authoring. Now use an intuitive UI to transform PowerPoint presentations into engaging eLearning using actors, voices, interactions, and quizzes. Leverage best-in-class HTML5 publishing to deliver content to mobile devices, the web, desktops, and leading LMSs. Rapidly author a wide range of mobile-first, responsive eLearning content without programming using an all-new, simplified, intuitive UI. Easily preview content for different screen sizes by selecting device layouts on the fly. Leverage device-specific capabilities, such as GPS, accelerometer, and gesture support, to deliver mobile learning as it is truly meant to be. Create everything from best-in-class simulations to complex branching scenarios and configurable conditional logic. Write your scripts to control learning outcomes effectively.
- Immersive learning with VR experiences
- Fluid boxes 2.0
- Interactive videos
- Live device preview
- 360 learning experiences
- Automatic chroma key effects
- Intelligent video recording – webcam + screen
- CSV question import template
- PowerPoint to responsive eLearning
Discover the Cutting-Edge Capabilities of Adobe Captivate
As of my last knowledge update in August 6, 2023, Adobe Captivate is an eLearning authoring tool known for its capabilities in creating interactive and engaging eLearning content. Please note that software features may have evolved since then. Here are some of the cutting-edge capabilities of Adobe Captivate:
- Responsive Design: Adobe Captivate enables the creation of responsive eLearning content that automatically adjusts to different screen sizes and orientations. This ensures a consistent and user-friendly experience across various devices, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Interactive Learning Experiences: Captivate offers a range of interactive elements such as quizzes, simulations, drag-and-drop activities, and branching scenarios. These features help create engaging and immersive learning experiences for users.
- Virtual Reality (VR) and 360° Learning: Adobe Captivate supports VR and 360° learning experiences, allowing users to create immersive content for virtual reality headsets or 360° video environments. This is particularly valuable for training scenarios that benefit from a more immersive approach.
- Smart eLearning Design: The software includes smart learning interactions and themes, making it easier to design aesthetically pleasing and effective eLearning courses. Users can choose from a variety of templates and themes to streamline the course creation process.
- Multimodal eLearning: Adobe Captivate allows the incorporation of multimedia elements such as audio, video, and animations to enhance the learning experience. Users can synchronize media elements with course content for a more dynamic presentation.
- Responsive Drag-and-Drop Authoring: The drag-and-drop functionality in Adobe Captivate is responsive, making it easy for users to create interactive exercises and assessments that work seamlessly across different devices.
- Interactive Video Quizzing: Users can add quizzes directly into videos, turning passive video content into an interactive learning experience. This feature encourages learner engagement and provides real-time feedback.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Support: Adobe Captivate supports SVG graphics, allowing for high-quality, scalable images without loss of quality. This is particularly beneficial for creating visually appealing and resolution-independent content.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics: Captivate provides robust reporting and analytics features, allowing course creators to track learner progress, quiz results, and overall engagement. Integration with Learning Management Systems (LMS) streamlines the management of training programs.
- Responsive Screen Capture: The software allows users to capture and incorporate software simulations and demonstrations into eLearning courses. Captivate’s responsive screen capture adapts to different screen sizes and resolutions.
- Geolocation-Based Learning: Adobe Captivate supports location-based learning experiences, enabling the creation of content that is triggered based on the learner’s geographical location. This is useful for field-based training or location-specific content delivery.
- Live Device Previews: Users can preview their eLearning content in real-time on various devices to ensure that the responsive design functions as intended. This feature helps in optimizing the learning experience for different platforms.
Unlocking the Potential: Adobe Captivate
Understand the Basics: Familiarize yourself with the Adobe Captivate interface, workspace, and basic tools. Explore the different panels, timelines, and project settings. Responsive Design: Embrace responsive design principles to ensure your eLearning content adapts seamlessly to various screen sizes and orientations. Test your projects on different devices to ensure a consistent user experience. Interactive Learning Elements: Explore and experiment with the interactive elements available, such as quizzes, simulations, and branching scenarios. Use interactive elements to create engaging and participatory learning experiences. Multimedia Integration: Incorporate multimedia elements like audio, video, and animations to enhance the overall learning experience. Ensure that multimedia elements are synchronized with course content for better engagement. Virtual Reality (VR) and 360° Learning: Experiment with VR and 360° learning experiences if relevant to your training goals. Understand how to create immersive environments and scenarios for an enhanced learning experience. Smart eLearning Design: Utilize smart learning interactions and themes to streamline the design process. Customize themes to match your branding or create a consistent look across multiple courses. Drag-and-Drop Authoring: Take advantage of the responsive drag-and-drop authoring feature to create interactive exercises and assessments. Ensure that drag-and-drop activities work seamlessly on different devices. Interactive Video Quizzing: Explore interactive video quizzing to make video content more engaging and assess learners’ understanding. Use this feature strategically to reinforce key concepts. Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG): Make use of SVG support for high-quality, scalable images. Optimize graphics for various screen resolutions without compromising quality. Advanced Reporting and Analytics: Leverage the reporting and analytics features to track learner progress and engagement. Integrate with Learning Management Systems (LMS) for streamlined course management. Responsive Screen Capture: Use responsive screen capture to create software simulations and demonstrations. Ensure that captured content adjusts well to different screen sizes. Geolocation-Based Learning: Explore geolocation-based learning features for location-specific content. Design scenarios or content triggered by the learner’s geographical location when relevant. Live Device Previews: Take advantage of live device previews to test your projects on different devices in real-time. Address any responsive design issues to optimize the user experience. Continuous Learning: Stay updated on new features, updates, and best practices through tutorials and Adobe’s official resources. Engage with the Adobe Captivate community to share insights and learn from others.
Software Name: Adobe Captivate for windows
Software File Name: Adobe-Captivate-220.127.116.11.rar
Software Version: 18.104.22.168
Size of File: 1.10 GB
Mode of Operation: Offline (Once installed, you may use it without an internet connection.)
System Specifications and Technical Information
- Required is a multicore CPU with 64-bit capability.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Enables Windows 10 Creator Edition support
- 4 GB of free hard disc space is needed for installation; flash storage devices cannot be installed on removable media.
- 1024 x 768 screen (1280 x 800 preferred)
- Preferable: GPU card advised by Adobe for GPU-accelerated performance