- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (selected by color and luminosity visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the suitable mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10.
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see precisely what is masked)
- Support for paths to facilitate the use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- A utility to save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burning
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscapes (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
Discover the Cutting-Edge Capabilities of Lumenzia
- Luminosity Masking: Lumenzia helps users create complex luminosity masks easily. Luminosity masks are selections based on the brightness levels of an image, enabling photographers and digital artists to target specific tonal ranges for adjustments.
- Zone System Integration: Lumenzia is designed to integrate with the Zone System, allowing users to work with Ansel Adams’ famous photographic technique for precise control over tones in an image.
- Preview and Visualization Tools: Lumenzia provides visual aids to help users see the impact of their adjustments before applying them. This includes a preview panel that shows the selected areas in real-time.
- Color Masks: In addition to luminosity masking, Lumenzia also supports color masks, enabling users to target specific colors for adjustments.
- Focus on Simplicity: Lumenzia aims to simplify the complex process of luminosity masking. It provides an interface that is user-friendly and reduces the learning curve associated with advanced masking techniques.
Unlocking the Potential: Lumenzia
Lumenzia, an advanced Photoshop panel, offers a myriad of features that significantly enhance the efficiency and precision of image editing. One standout feature is its streamlined workflow, providing a seamless and intuitive experience for users. The ability to create completely custom masks allows for intricate control over selections, while the inclusion of BlendIf and Vector masks optimizes file space utilization and eliminates the need for frequent mask updates. Lumenzia enables users to visualize and edit luminosity selections akin to layer masks, facilitating a nuanced approach to image refinement. The option to add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection grants advanced control, and color masks, selected by both color and luminosity, add a visual dimension to the editing process. Local Contrast Enhancement effortlessly brings out more detail, and live masks allow for immediate feedback and experimentation. Zone masks and Range pickers ensure precise refinement, and zone maps visualize the image in zones 0-10. The inclusion of “Lighter/Darker” masks enables the selection of pixels relative to surrounding pixels, and refined masks can be targeted to specific locations or colors in the image. Combining masks is made simple, aiding in space-saving and precise masking visibility. Lumenzia’s support for paths is particularly beneficial in architecture, enabling the use of luminosity masks with hard edges. The split-screen feature facilitates simultaneous viewing of the mask and image, promoting a more intuitive editing process. The “PreBlend” feature automates exposure stacking, alignment, and sorting, saving time and effort. Furthermore, Lumenzia includes a utility to save files larger than 4GB, making them accessible in Lightroom. Custom vignettes, dodging and burning tools, and a non-destructive sponge tool for advanced saturation painting further contribute to its extensive capabilities. Saturation masks enable color-specific vibrance control, and applying or replacing masks on existing layers is simplified with a single click. The inclusion of luminosity and dust visualization tools aids in defect identification and correction. Advanced sharpening methods, tailored for portraits (surface blur) and landscapes (high pass), enhance image clarity. Lumenzia also supports recordable actions, allowing users to include light and dark masks/selections in their editing workflows. For additional assistance, Lumenzia provides comprehensive training and support videos, along with a detailed written manual, ensuring users can leverage the full potential of this powerful Photoshop tool.
Software Name: Lumenzia for windows
Software File Name: Lumenzia-11.6.4.rar
Software Version: v11.6.4
Size of File: 102 MB
Creators: Greg Benz
Mode of Operation: Offline (Once installed, you may use it without an internet connection.)
System Specifications and Technical Information
- Required is a multicore CPU with 64-bit capability.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
- Enables Windows 10 Creator Edition support
- 4 GB of free hard disc space is needed for installation; flash storage devices cannot be installed on removable media.
- 1024 x 768 screen (1280 x 800 preferred)
- Preferable: GPU card advised by Adobe for GPU-accelerated performance